Meeting the market need for value creation through the application and nurture of intellectual capital.
i capital advisers is the corporate finance advisory arm of the i capital group - a niche black empowered financial services and investment group.
We provide a full range of corporate finance advisory services to both listed and unlisted companies, focused on advising clients on mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
i capital advisers specializes in advising larger companies on their smaller and medium sized transactions and has successfully completed transactions with a number of blue chip corporates.
The complete project management of a corporate finance transaction, encompassing acquisitions, mergers and disposals including:
• Valuation of company or division subject to a transaction;
• Advice on the most appropriate transaction structure, taking into account such issues as taxation and the Companies Act;
• Advice on potential acquisition targets or purchasers (both financial and strategic acquirers);
• Preparation of information memoranda and data room for potential investors/acquirers;
• Solicitation of investor interest in the case of a disposal;
• Assistance in negotiations with counter-parties to a transaction;
• Consideration of regulatory requirements affecting a transaction, including the Competition Act;
• Input into and comment on relevant legal agreements required for the
implementation of a transaction, including sale and shareholder agreements;
• Preparation of any documentation related to transaction execution
(including Takeover Regulations Panel and JSE requirements);
• Preparation of board/management presentations,
press announcements or other required communications;
• Preparation of roadshow presentations; and
• Co-ordination of any due diligence exercise related to a transaction.
• Technical corporate finance requirements, including S.114 reports,
fair and reasonable opinions, and requirements of the Takeover Regulations Panel;
• Input into company strategy and group structure;
• Input into growth alternatives (build, buy or ally decisions);
• Advice on management and employee share schemes; and
• Facilitation of BBBEE transactions